Distribution / Retail
employees is investing in Sustainable Employability.
Moving roller containers every day
Roll containers are widely used in the distribution segment.
There is a shortage of truck drivers, we need to do more in less time. Giving the driver the right tools ensures less downtime, more pleasant work and retention of personnel.
Roll containers in different versions with the right hook.
- Making work easier for the drivers
- More motivated
- Less absenteeism due to illness
- Retention of personnel
Moving shopping carts
Just in time
Not having enough shopping carts can cause customer dissatisfaction. "Kevin Restocking Carts" over the intercom.
Kevin doesn't feel like it, always pushing and pulling, long distance with bad roads. It's not easy.
Shopping carts with the special hook and remote control, making it easy to do with 1 person.
- Easier and faster
- Shopping carts in the right place
- Motivated employees
- It's fun to do Satisfied shop visitors
Both logistics employees and truck drivers have to deal with physically demanding work:
• Lifting goods
• Pushing and pulling goods, often on roll containers
• Working in unfavorable postures
• Bending and reaching to grab goods
(Source: Occupational Health and Safety Catalog Sector Institute for Transport and Logistics)